Burlington Prosthodontics Blog
- April 30th, 2016
- ITI Congress North America – Chicago USA – April 29, 2016
Dr. Oliver Pin Harry was an invited main podium speaker at the ITI congress.
Lecture Topic: “Emulating The Natural Dentition: Challenges in Contemporary Implant Therapy”
- October 3rd, 2015
- Toronto Lecture: Short Dental Implants by Oliver Pin-Harry, Prosthodontist
Dr. Oliver Pin Harry, board certified prosthodontist, presented a lecture in Toronto on October 3rd, 2015 to members of the Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics (CARDP).
The title of the presentation was “Short Dental implants: Scientific Rationale and Clinical Applications”. Aesthetic (Cosmetic) and functional restoration of dental implants was illustrated.
- February 24th, 2013
- Dr. Oliver Pin-Harry presents at the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
Topic: Treatment of Amelogenesis Imperfecta
- May 11th, 2012
- World Congress, Gothenburg Sweden
Dr Oliver C. Pin-Harry presents his Implant Research at the World Congress hosted by AstraTech in Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Multidimensional assessment of 4-implant supported fixed prosthesis in the edentulous maxilla: a pilot study
- December 8th, 2011
- Grand Opening at Burlington Prosthodontics
We celebrated our Grand Opening on December 8th, 2011. Mayor Rick Goldring and Ward 2 Councillor Marianne Meed Ward were among our distinguished guests. Mayor Goldring welcomed Burlington Prosthodontics to the Burlington downtown core.
- November 10th, 2011
- Dr. Oliver C. Pin-Harry lectures in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- November 3rd, 2011
- American College of Prosthodontists – Sharry Award
Dr. Pin-Harry was a finalist at the Sharry Research Competition and presented in Scottsdale, Arizona. The topic of his research was “Multidimensional Assessment of 4-Implant Supported Fixed Prosthesis in the Edentulous Maxilla”.
- September 24th, 2011
- Lecture: Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics (CARDP) held its annual scientific meeting at the Toronto Fairmont Royal York Hotel in September 2011.
The theme for this year was “The Pursuit of Excellence”. Dr. Pin-Harry was a guest speaker for the Academy. The topic of his presentation was “Treatment of Atypical Dental Development using Contemporary Telescopic Dental Prostheses”.
He discussed the Diagnosis, Planning and Delivery of Prosthodontic Treatment for a young lady with Amelogenesis Imperfecta.
Read more about this meeting . . .
- August 1st, 2011
- Dr. Pin-Harry appointed Adjunct Assistant Professor (UNC)
- “Occlusion in Clinical Practice” and
- “Mastering Provisional Restorations in Fixed Prosthodontics”
Dr. Oliver C. Pin Harry was appointed as an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This summer, he lectured to the Graduate Students in the Department of Prosthodontics.
He presented on two topics:
Sample Slides from Lecture 1
Sample Slides from Lecture 2